You can subscribe to the Salem Calendar for access on your laptop or mobile device.
The iCal URL for the calendar is http://salemefree.org/events?ical=1
Follow directions from Apple Support using the iCal link: http://salemefree.org/events?ical=1
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address: http://salemefree.org/events?ical=1
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- Rename the calendar by choosing it and then clicking on the arrow that brings you to Calendar Settings. Rename the calendar to “Salem” and click Save.
- Visit the Calendar sync page to ensure this calendar is synchronized with your mobile device.
- Check the “Salem” calendar
- In the bottom right corner, click Save.